Functions & Responsibilities of Admission Committee
To help solve queries parents and students interested in taking admission to the different programs of the university.
The committee will look into:
- The matters relating to Admissions of the students at both UG & PG level.
- Provides all information related to admissions under Counseling Quota and Management Quota to the students and parents.
- Issue Notifications for AICTE fee waiver, Sports, First Graduate, SC/ST Scholarship, Management merit scholarship & physically challenged students Admissions as per the guidelines issued by State Government.
- Submit the list of Admissions made by the college to the Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Chennai and get approved.
- Provides information about our college Past results, Placement, Infrastructure facilities, College/Faculty/Students Achievements, related information to both parents & students.
Alumni Association Committee