About The Department
The BE in Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate program launched the Department of Computer Science and Engineering in 2008. 2013 marked the beginning of the ME – Computer Science and Engineering Postgraduate Program. There are currently 120 students enrolled in the UG program and 18 in the PG program. The Anna University of Chennai’s syllabus is followed in both the UG and PG programs. In order to expand the student body’s knowledge, the department has faculty members who are highly qualified and experienced. The division has great registering offices with most recent and refreshed forms of the product. The office direct intermittent studio, course and meetings to help understudies, research researchers and enterprises to share a typical stage and subsequently reinforce the business establishment combination.
- To provide excellence of education, service and research in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
- To produce talented and self-motivated graduates to the society.
- To provide a standard education in the computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development.
- To empower the students with the required skills to solve the technological problems of modern society and also provide them with a framework for and promoting collaborative multidisciplinary activities.
- To pursue research in the field of Computer Science and Engineering to serve the needs of the industry, scientific community and society.
- To inculcate leadership skills and professional ethics in students thereby making a prolific career in academics and industry.