STAFF WELFARE COMMITTEE
Functions & Responsibilities of staff welfare committee
This committee works for the benefit and welfare of the all staff and provides a channel to interact with each other. To ensure a pleasant working environment for employees.
ESTABLISHMENT OF COMMITTEE
A Staff Welfare Committee (SWC) was organized and Institutional community by promoting a positive and supportive work environment. As Constituent bodies, staff committees must actively provide a forum open communication and constant dialogue between employees. Personnel Committee is in charge be an Advisory and Advisory Body, empowered to make recommendations to all Matters that have a significant impact on the working environment of the entire laboratory.
The purpose of the Staff Welfare Committee (SWC) is to listen carefully, communicate and communicate Identify employee needs based on organization, beliefs, reasons, services and people community. The committee ensures that employees are deeply involved in the community Institutional issues that contribute to organizational success Improve employee growth, happiness and well-being through productive leadership. The Commission does this by encouraging active participation, open dialogue and cooperation between staff, faculty and organizational management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We provide a comfortable working environment for all employees.
- Maintain high ethical standards by responding to employee needs.
- Plan the general welfare of faculty and staff.
- Create a healthy work environment and promote good relations among employees.
- Collect and create a database of faculty and staff working on campus.
- It provides the opportunity to participate in various workshops, seminars, symposiums and conferences conducted by various local/regional/state/extra-state institutions and institutions. Plan and organize regular programs and activities of the Teacher Development Program (FDP) / Teacher Improvement Program (FIP) and Human Resource Development Program (Management).
- Organize employee motivational/leisure activities such as celebrations, picnics, etc.
- Keep records and archives of all activities carried out and submit them to the IQAC Committee.