PLANNING AND MONITORING BOARD
Functions & Responsibilities of planning and monitoring board
Eminent academics from the academic side and other fields have been assembled on the planning and monitoring board. They get together twice a year. At the conclusion of each meeting, the minutes are prepared and sent to the governing council.
To build on the strength of every state so that everyone can learn from each other’s best practices.
- Examine, recommend, and keep track of each department’s budget usage from the previous year.
- Review the minutes from all committee meetings and HoD meetings in the institution on a regular basis.
- Appropriate the necessary funds for implementation and approve the institution’s and departments academic calendar.
- Academic, co-curricular, and extracurricular activity planning for the upcoming semester and academic year.
- Talk about the stakeholders’ feedback analysis report and suggest improvements to the institution.
- Give an overview of the college’s research and development activities for each year and offer recommendations for more advancement in this area.
- Periodic monitoring and evaluation of the institution’s various processes for continuous improvement
Senior Faculty, other college
Vice Chairman/Coral Crest Builders