CAMPUS LIFE E – LEARNING
Bharathiyar Institute of Engineering in Salem,(i.e) best engineering institute for women, E-learning includes numerous types of media that deliver text, audio, images, animation, and streaming video, and includes technology applications and processes such as audio or video tape, satellite TV, CD-ROM, and computer-based learning, as well as local intranet/extranet and web-based learning.
Bharathiyar, the best engineering institute for women our Virtual Learning Environments (VLE), also known as learning platforms, utilizes virtual classrooms and meetings which often use a mix of communication technologies. Our E-learning Web conferencing software that enables students and instructors to communicate with each other via webcam, microphone, and real-time chatting in a group setting, is Adobe Connect, which is sometimes used for meetings and presentations.
Advantages of e – learning :
- You are able to link the various resources in several varying formats.
- It is a very efficient way of delivering courses online.
- Due to its convenience and flexibility, the resources are available from anywhere and at any time.
- Everyone, who are part time students or are working full time, can take advantage of web-based learning.
- Web-based learning promotes active and independent learning.
- As you have access to the net 24×7, you can train yourself anytime and from anywhere also.
- It is a very convenient and flexible option; above all, you don’t have to depend on anyone for anything.
- Not only can you train yourself on a day to day basis, but also on weekends or whenever you have the free time to. There is no hard and fast rule.
- Through discussion boards and chats, you are able to interact with everyone online and also clear your doubts if any.
- The video instructions that are provided for audio and video learning can be rewound and seen and heard again and again if you do not happen to understand the topic first time around.