- BIEW has a modern and hygienic
- hostel with facilities such as RO processed mineral water and hot water facility.
- Internet facilities are available in hostel.
- Smart card Phone facilities are available in hostel.
- Indoor and outdoor Game facilities are Available.
- A spacious hall with latest configured computer terminals and printing facilities are available.
- A staff nurse is also available in the hostel for emergency medical assistants.
- Further a van is always available in the hostel for any medical consultancy purposes.
- Dailies and magazines are made available to the use of hostel inmates.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- College has a hostel, which is hygienic and well furnished for the benefit of the students.
- Resident students must abide by the rules of the Hostel. Parents are allowed only on visiting days.
- Perfect silence is to be maintained in the hostel premises including rooms, bathrooms,dining halls, corridors,common areas etc.
- The hostellers will be permitted to change their rooms only after Hostel Incharge and chief warden’s approval.
- Day scholars are not allowed in the hostel. Hostellers should not encourage entry of day scholars.
- If Students are absenting themselves from regular classes should get permission of the corresponding staff in-charge andindicate the information to the Warden
and the class advisor
- Students with more money can handover it to the warden otherwise students only responsible for the loss.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the Hostel campus.
- The hostel rooms are subject to inspection by the hostel authorities to make sure that they are kept neat and tidy.
- Every student of the hostel should have the civic responsibility that he or she should not be a cause inconvenience, annoyance or disturbance to others.
- The hostellers should not enter into any unnecessary conversation, quarrel or altercation with the hostel staff.
- Collection of donation for any purpose (Religious/otherwise) is also strictly prohibited.
- Water should not be wasted unnecessarily.
- The hostel rooms and the bath rooms should keep neat and tidy.
- When leaving the rooms for attending classes, study time or for vacation, etc.,
- fans, electrical gadgets, lights etc., should be switched off.
- Students are advised not to paste any poster/announcement in the room.
- Students, who are going for holidays have to write two letters one for the
- staff in-charge and the other for the warden and should get sign from them.
- Students having the self pass only are allowed to go home for leave days.
- Others are allowed to go with their parent only.
- Students are restricted from the outing during the Sundays.
- The hostellers will be permitted to change their rooms only after chief warden’s approval.
- If any student is unwell in the hostel, her room-mate/next door student should
- immediately inform the warden and can get the first aid.
- Students are advised to follow to follow mess/internet room timings strictly
- Sick person will be served mess food in the room, only with the permission of study in-charge.
- Hostellers should not enter into the kitchen.
- Students should not waste food. Waste such as this is not socially conscious behavior and is not acceptable.
- Food will be served at the following things
Breakfast : 08.00 to 08.30 AM | Lunch : 12.45 to 01.25 PM | Snacks : 05.00 to 06.00 PM
Dinner : 07.30 to 08.00 PM